Using Archives & Special Collections
- Before you start, see this Guide to Using Archives to successfully complete your research goals.
- Colorado State University Archives & Special Collections are open to all researchers. CSU affiliation is not required.
- Not sure if we have what you are looking for? Check out our finding aids or contact us for assistance.
Schedule Your Visit
- Archives & Special Collection materials do not circulate. Some materials are stored off-side, so please schedule your visit in advance.
Directions and Parking Information
- Please see our directions and parking Information if you are visiting from off-campus or outside of Fort Collins.
When you Arrive
- Please follow our reading room guidelines to ensure proper care of materials.
- We provide instruction to university classes introducing how archives function, successful research strategies, and how to access materials. If you would like to schedule class or group instruction, please fill out the instruction form.
Morgan Library, Suite 202
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-1019
Reading Room Hours
By appointment only to CSU affiliates beginning January 19, 2021.
Coordinator, Archives & Special Collections