Using Archives & Special Collections
- Before you start, see this Guide to Using Archives to successfully complete your research goals.
- CSU’s Archives & Special Collections are open to all researchers. CSU affiliation is not required, but we do ask all researchers to provide a photo ID prior to using our materials.
- Not sure if we have what you are looking for? Please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Schedule Your Visit
- Archives & Special Collection materials do not circulate. Some materials are stored off-side, so please schedule your visit in advance.
Directions and Parking Information
- Please see our directions and parking Information if you are visiting from off-campus or outside of Fort Collins.
When you Arrive
- We ask that you follow our reading room rules to ensure proper care of materials.
- Archives & Special Collections provide instruction to university classes introducing how archives function, successful research strategies, and how to access materials. If you would like to schedule class or group instruction, please fill out the instruction form.
Morgan Library, Suite 202
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-1019
Reading Room Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays by appointment.
Coordinator, Archives & Special Collections