Reserve a Room
We are not taking reservations for the Event Hall at this time.
Make a room reservation:
- Available for CSU students, faculty and staff to reserve for a maximum of three hours per day.
- Equipment includes a large video monitor. Use AirServer to mirror your laptop or phone.
- Each room has a whiteboard. Dry-erase markers are available at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
- Study rooms are also available in the Behavioral Sciences building.
- Additional information on Assistive Technology at Morgan Library
- No reservation required.
- Check in at the Help Desk to get access to the Specialized Software Room.
- Additional information on Video Studio/Editing Rooms
Room Reservation Policy
- Reservations can be made by CSU students, staff, or faculty using their eID and password.
- Users can only reserve rooms up to seven days in advance.
- Users have a 3 hour time limit per day.
- Room reservation is forfeited if users are 15 minutes late.
- Rooms are not intended for classroom instruction, student association meetings, thesis or dissertation defense.
- During Fall 2021, Morgan Library computer classrooms 173 and 175 are available for reservation.
- If you are CSU employee, you can request use of a library classroom in support of for credit course related purposes. You’ll be notified by email within three business days if your room reservation request is approved.
- If you need a librarian to teach your class, please indicate that on your request form. The CSU Libraries gives priority in reservations to library-related instruction.
- Due to limited staffing and ongoing public health guidelines, we can’t accept requests for events not related to credit courses or software installation at this time. To see what software is already installed on the classroom computers, please visit: Software in Morgan Library Classrooms.