Reserve a Room
Make a reservation:
- Available for CSU students, faculty and staff to reserve for a maximum of three hours per day.
- Each room seats 6-8 people.
- Equipment includes a large display HDTV and personal laptop access to video and audio jacks.
- Each room has a whiteboard. Dry-erase markers are available at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
- Study rooms are also available in the Behavioral Sciences building.
- Additional information on Assistive Technology at Morgan Library
- Check in at the Help Desk to get access to the Specialized Software Room.
- Additional information on Video Studio/Editing Rooms
- To request a session in the VR Room, please fill out the form.
Room Reservation Policy
- Reservations can be made by CSU students, staff, or faculty using their eID and password.
- Users can only reserve rooms up to seven days in advance.
- Users have a 3 hour time limit per day.
- Room reservation is forfeited if users are 15 minutes late.
- Rooms are not intended for classroom instruction, student association meetings, thesis or dissertation defense, or individual study space.
Additional Study Areas:
- Group study areas and quiet study areas (no cellphones and minimal talking) are scattered throughout all floors of the Morgan Library. There is also a quiet study room in Room 301G and the basement is generally a quiet area.
- 24/7 Study Area: The Cube, located at the front entrance of the Morgan Library, offers 24/7 access to CSU students, faculty, and staff with their CSU ID card. If there after regular library hours, simply hold the ID up to the pillar in front of each door.
The following rooms may be available for reservation. Click below to start the application process:
For more information, contact:
Morgan Library Help Desk