Archives & Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections is Open by Appointment Only
• In-person appointments are restricted to CSU Community members. Non-CSU researchers may use our online resources.
• Masks must be worn while in the reading room.
• Appointments must be made 7 days in advance.
• Clean pencils will be provided.
• Two researchers are permitted at a time; each will be seated at individual tables that are spaced over 6 feet apart.
Welcome to Archives & Special Collections. Discover our distinctive and unique research materials inspired by Colorado State University’s land-grant heritage. Learn more about us.
Glenn Morris, an outstanding student-athlete at Colorado State University in the early 1930’s was Colorado’s first Olympian. His Gold Medal win in the decathlon earned him the title of “World’s Greatest Athlete.” Morris was named the 1936 winner of the Sullivan Award, given annually to the nation’s top amateur athlete, beating out legendary 1936 Olympic champion Jesse Owens.
Morgan Library, Suite 202
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-1019
Reading Room Hours
Open Monday - Friday to CSU Community by appointment only.
Coordinator, Archives & Special Collections