Computer Diagnostic Center – Free Services
If you need help with issues such as…
- Connecting your computer or mobile device to wi-fi
- Malware removal, antivirus issues, or software recommendations
- Resetting your CSU NetID or Google password
- Laptop tune-ups
- removal of bloatware and other unnecessary software
- Driver and operating system updates
- Connecting your mobile device to your email account
- General software support and basic hardware diagnostics
The Diagnostic Center provides these free services to CSU faculty, students, staff and retirees.
For more extensive computer repair needs:
The Computer Repair Center (fee-based) is now located at RamTech in Lory Student Center.
Ask Questions online or by phone:
(Email, NetID, Canvas, CSU Network connectivity):
CSU Central IT Technical Support Helpdesk