Get your CSU NetID ready
If you’re a current student, faculty member or staff member, your NetID is your ticket to getting to library resources off-campus. Community borrowers do not have off-campus access to online materials.
In most situations, all you will need to do is enter your NetID and password when you are prompted. Once you sign in, your session will remain active until you completely exit your web browser.
If you have used secure.colostate.edu or Pulse Secure in the past, please see the new instructions on Global Protect.
CHHS Employees: The solution for CHHS employees using work desktops or laptops is to connect to Citrix light version (in-browser version) and then access library resources. Please see the CHHS Guide for instructions. Additional inquiries must go through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance learners: explore our Distance Learner’s Guide for helpful information.
Still need help? Contact us using our Ask Us chat service.
Search for Library Resources
The easiest and preferred way to search for library resources is to use these links and enter your NetID and password when you are prompted.
- Primo (books, articles, videos, etc.)
- Course Reserves
- Databases (journal and magazine articles)
- Journal Search
- BrowZine – Easily read and follow your favorite scholarly journals from your Android or iOS device and desktop. Select Colorado State University as your library.
- LibKey Nomad - Make web research a seamless experience with a browser extension that automatically provides instant links to full text content for articles in the Libraries collection as you do research on the web. Select Colorado State University as your institution.
- Google Scholar Guide - Configure Google Scholar to automatically link to CSU Libraries resources.