Spring 2020: Please do not log in with secure.colostate.edu or Pulse Secure to access library resources. VPN access is being prioritized for critical University services. Please log off before trying to access library resources.
Get your eID ready
If you’re a current student, faculty member or staff member, your eID is your ticket to getting to library resources off-campus.
In most situations, all you will need to do is enter your eID and password when you are prompted. Once you sign in, your session will remain active until you completely exit your web browser.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with off-campus access, use our 24/7 chat service.
CCHS Employees: The solution for CHHS employees using work desktops or laptops is to connect to Citrix light version (in-browser version) and then access library resources. Additional inquiries must go through email@example.com.
Distance learners: explore our Distance Learner’s Guide for helpful information.
Search for Library ResourcesThe easiest and preferred way to search for library resources is to use these links and enter your eID and password when you are prompted.
- Primo (books, articles, videos, etc.)
- Course Reserves
- Databases (journal and magazine articles)
- Journal Search
- Browzine – Easily read and follow your favorite scholarly journals from your Android or iOS device and desktop. Select Colorado State University as your library.
- LibKey Nomad - Make web research a seamless experience with a Chrome-exclusive extension that automatically provides instant links to full text content for articles in the Libraries collection as you do research on the web. Select Colorado State University as your institution.
- Google Scholar Guide - Configure Google Scholar to automatically link to CSU Libraries resources.