The CSU Libraries buildings are currently closed. If you are a current user of the Assistive Technology (AT) rooms, we recognize a lack of access to the AT rooms might present a hardship. If that is the case, please reach out to the Assistive Technology Resource Center (ATRC) and leave a voice mail at 491-6258 or email the ATRC at firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to find alternative solutions for you with the transition to accessing coursework remotely.
Colorado State University Libraries’ mission is to provide equal access to information by all who request it. We are committed to assist users with disabilities in all aspects of their use of library resources.
- Morgan Library has six AT rooms available to reserve by CSU students, faculty and staff.
- To reserve a room, visit the Help Desk or call 491-1841. Online reservations can be made here.
- For assistance, trained library staff are available by appointment Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM. To make an appointment, contact Frank Aragon – 491-3651
Room Reservation Policy
- Reservations can be made by any CSU affiliate (student, staff, or faculty) registered with the Assistive Technology Resources Center: (970-491-2016).
- Users can reserve rooms up to seven days in advance.
- Users have a three hour time limit per day.
- Assistive Technology Rooms are for individuals with disabilities only.
- A printer is available in every Assistive Technology Room.
- If you are registered with the ATRC office, your printing costs are covered by the Assistive Technology Fee.
- Requests for additional paper and printer toner can be made at the first floor Help Desk