Colorado State University Libraries’ mission is to provide equal access to information by all who request it. We are committed to assist users with disabilities in all aspects of their use of library resources.
- Morgan Library has six AT rooms available to reserve by CSU students, faculty and staff.
- To reserve a room, visit the Library Services desk or call (970) 491-1841. Online reservations can be made here.
- For assistance, trained library staff are available by appointment Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM. To make an appointment, contact Scott Wiebensohn – (970) 491-6640.
Room Reservation Policy
- Reservations can be made by any CSU affiliate (student, staff, or faculty) registered with the Assistive Technology Resources Center: (970-491-2016).
- Users can reserve rooms up to seven days in advance.
- Users have a four hour time limit per day.
- A printer is available in every Assistive Technology Room.
- Requests for additional paper and printer toner can be made at the Library Services desk