Rooms can be booked up to 3 hours per day and 2 times per week. You can book rooms up to 6 weeks ahead of time.
- CSU students, faculty and staff can book Room 203.
- CSU faculty and staff can book Rooms 110A and 110Q.
- You can book rooms up to 3 hours per day and 2 times per week.
- You can book rooms up to 6 weeks ahead of time.
Meeting rooms include a large display screen. You can use screen casting to mirror displays from laptops and phones. To use the display, see our AirServer instructions.
- Meeting room 110A seats 15 people.
- Meeting room 110Q seats 10 people.
- Meeting room 203 seats 35 people.
Lory Student Center Catering is allowed in Room 110A and Room 203.
The Event Hall
We are not taking reservations for the Event Hall at this time.