Rooms can be booked up to 3 hours per day and 2 times per week. You can book rooms up to 6 weeks ahead of time.
- CSU faculty and staff can book Rooms 110A, 110Q and 172.
- You can book rooms up to 3 hours per day and 2 times per week.
- You can book rooms up to 6 weeks ahead of time.
- You are responsible for set up and clean up of the room.
Meeting rooms include a large display screen. You can use screen casting to mirror displays from laptops and phones. To use the display, see our AirServer instructions.
Note: Room 172 does not have a display monitor at this time. Please check out a projector at the Library Services Desk if you need to display.
- Meeting room 110A seats 15 people.
- Meeting room 110Q seats 10 people.
- Meeting room 172 seats 10 people.
Lory Student Center Catering is allowed in Room 110A.
The Event Hall
We are not taking reservations for the Event Hall at this time.