Information for Libraries
- Colorado State University lends statewide, nationally and internationally.
- We lend books, theses, dissertations, microfilm, videos, and some bound periodicals.
- No charge for RAPID or GWLA, In State or special reciprocal agreements. . IFM charges are $15; invoices are $25. We accept IFLA vouchers, we are unable to accept credit cards as payment.
- The loan period is 6 weeks with no renewals.
- Books are shipped via Colorado Courier or UPS.
- Copies are sent email attachment.
- 100 page limit on photocopy
- Non-OCLC libraries should use our Provider service to make requests.
For Profit Libraries
- Colorado State University lends to for profit institutions.All the above limitations apply. The price per loan is $50.
Contact the Lending Office:
- Phone: (970) 491-0594
- Email: Library_ILLstaff@mail.colostate.edu
- For billing questions, contact Cheylin Smith.