Water Resources Archive
The Colorado State University Water Resources Archive is a joint effort of the University Libraries and the Colorado Water Institute. The Archive consists of collections from individuals and organizations that have been instrumental in the development of water resources in Colorado and the West.
Subject areas include water resources management, engineering, law and legislation, endangered species, and more. Geographic coverage focuses on Colorado but extends across the American West and around the world.
Document types range from meeting minutes, reports, and correspondence to maps, photographs, and audiotapes. These primary materials relate to all aspects of water in Colorado and to contributions made by Coloradoans to water activities.
- June - New finding aid: Papers of Evan Vlachos
- June - New finding aid: Papers of Fannie Cunningham
- June - New finding aid: Cache la Poudre Oral History Project Collection
- May - New finding aid: Records of the American Water Foundation
- April - E-newsletter: Preserving the Source, Issue 47