Water Resources Archive
The Colorado State University Water Resources Archive is a joint effort of the University Libraries and the Colorado Water Institute. The Archive consists of collections from individuals and organizations that have been instrumental in the development of water resources in Colorado and the West.
Subject areas include water resources management, engineering, law and legislation, endangered species, and more. Geographic coverage focuses on Colorado but extends across the American West and around the world.
Document types range from meeting minutes, reports, and correspondence to maps, photographs, and audiotapes. These primary materials relate to all aspects of water in Colorado and to contributions made by Coloradoans to water activities.
- January - New finding aid: Records of the Land Rights Council
- December - New finding aid: Records of the North Poudre Irrigation Company
- December - E-newsletter: Preserving the Source, Issue 46
- November - New Collection: Papers of Harold G. Evans
- November - New finding aid: Photographs of the Arkansas Valley Sugar Beet and Irrigated Land Company