Library Tours: High School Visits
The CSU Libraries welcomes groups from area schools who wish to conduct research and explore a large academic library.
To schedule a visit, complete the form below. Library staff will contact you within three business days to discuss arrangements. Questions? Please contact Scott Wiebensohn (Scott.Wiebensohn@colostate.edu or 970-491-6640) for more information.
- Visits must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- Visits are not possible at some times during the year – for example – the week or two prior to CSU final exams.
- Visits can include a brief tour and an overview of library resources, pending the availability of staff and rooms.
- No printing available on-site (visitors can save to USB, scan, email, or photograph resources)
- If visitors want to check out physical items from the CSU Libraries, they will need to come to the library on their own time prior to the visit to sign up for a Community Borrower card. If the visitor is a minor, they will need a parent/guardian signature.