Poudre River Public Library District (PRPLD)
CSU students, faculty, and staff can use their RamCard at the Poudre River Public Library District to check out and access their impressive collection of materials, including:
- Popular fiction & nonfiction e-books, electronic magazines, and audio books
- Online databases and resources
To sign up:
Note: You must have a Colorado address on file with CSU in order to participate in this program.
- Go to RamWeb and log in with your CSU NetID and password.
- Click on “Menu” in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the dropdown menu, click on “Records”.
- Find and click on “Manage My Student Record” (Note: Use this link even if you are CSU faculty or staff, and not a student.)
- Click on “Library Options”.
- Check the box to opt-in to the program, and click on “Submit”.
- Within 24 hours, your RamCard will be fully functional as a PRPLD library card. Present your RamCard at any Poudre River Public Library District branch library to get started!
- To use your Poudre River Public Library District card online, you will need to set up a PIN once your account is activated.
To log in to PRPLD:
- When prompted on the PRPLD web site, enter all TEN digits of your RamCard ID number (with no dash).
Need assistance with your PRPLD library account? Contact the Poudre River Public Library District Answer Center.
Library Services Desk