Poudre River Public Library District (PRPLD)
CSU students, faculty, and staff can use their RamCard at the Poudre River Public Library District to check out and access PRPLD’s impressive collection of materials, including:
- Popular fiction & nonfiction e-books, electronic magazines, and audio books
- Online databases’ and resources such as Lynda.com, which offers access to courses and online training tutorials
To sign up:
- Go to RamWeb and log in with your eID and password.
- Click on “Menu” in the upper righthand corner.
- From the dropdown menu, click on “Records”.
- Find and click on “Manage My Student Record” (Note: Use this link even if you are CSU faculty or staff, and not a student.)
- Click on “Library Options”.
- Check the box to opt-in to the program, and click on “Submit”.
- Within 24 hours, your RamCard will be fully functional as a PRPLD library card. Present your RamCard at any PRPLD branch library to get started!
To log in to PRPLD:
- When prompted on the PRPLD web site, enter all TEN digits of your RamCard ID number (with no dash).
Need assistance with your PRPLD library account? Contact the PRPLD Answer Center.