Printing Instructions for Phones & Tablets
Print directly to Morgan Library printers from your phone or tablet using the instructions below.
Before you print:
- Make sure that you are connected to the csu-net network.
- Check that you have enough money in your PaperCut printing account.
- Pull up the document you would like to print.
- Click on the three docs (...) or the send icon:
- Click on "Print."
- Click on "No Printer Selected."
- Choose the black & white or color printer.
- Enter your CSU NetID and password.
- Click Print.
- Go to one of the printers in the computer lab. Sign into the computer next to a printer and click on your job to print.
- Download Mobility Print to your device.
- Run the Mobility Print installer to install your printers.
- Tip: Don't change the name of the installer: it tells Mobility Print where the printers live.
- If you see the screen below, choose Mobility Print to get the latest printers.
4. To print, select a printer that has the PaperCut icon next to it.
5. After you press Print, you may need to sign into PaperCut with your CSU NetID.
6. Go to one of the printers in the computer lab. Sign into the computer next to a printer and click on your job to print.
Black & White: $0.05/page
Color – $0.18/page
Note: Printing is set as a default to double-sided.
Black and White – $0.03/page
Color – $0.12/page
Refunds: See the Library Help Desk for assistance.