How to Print
Printing in the Computer Lab
Morgan Library has both black and white, and color printing available to students, faculty, staff and community patrons.
Follow these three steps to print:
1. Check to make sure you have funds in your PaperCut account.
- For students, faculty and staff, use your eID credentials to log in to PaperCut Printing.
Community Patrons, use your library account number and password.
- In PaperCut, click ‘Transfer from RamCash’ on the left hand menu.
- Click the arrow in the “Select the amount” field and choose the transfer amount. (We highly recommend putting very little in your account – $1 will go a long ways.)
- Click ‘Add Value’. You should now be able to see your current balance.
- If you don’t have enough RamCash, see information below about adding RamCash.
- Log Out to end the session.
2. Send your document to the printers located in the center of the Computer Lab.
- Use the normal File-Print or print icon options. Select either the black/white or color printer.
- If you want to print from a laptop, please see our Printing from Laptops page.
3. Log on to a computer next to the printers and print.
- The printers are located in the center of the computer lab.
- Make sure to log on to the appropriate black/white or color printer.
Adding funds to your RamCash account.
- For Students/Faculty/Staff: Create or add funds to a RamCash account.
- Community Patrons:If you have a CSU Library card, add cash at the RamCash kiosk across from the Loan & Reserve Desk