How to Print
Printing in the Computer Lab
Morgan Library has both black and white, and color printing available to students, faculty, staff and community patrons.
Follow these FOUR steps to print:
1.Make sure you have sufficient funds in your RamCash account.
- For Students/Faculty/Staff: Create or add funds to a RamCash account.
- Community Patrons:If you have a CSU Library card, add cash at the RamCash kiosk across from the Loan & Reserve Desk
2. Use PaperCut to add print credits to your Library Printing Account.
- For students, faculty and staff, use your eID credentials to log in to PaperCut Printing. Community Patrons, use your library account number and password.
- In PaperCut, click ‘Add Credit’ on the left hand menu.
- Click the arrow in the ‘Amount to Transfer’ field and choose the transfer amount. (We highly recommend putting very little in your account – $1 will go a long ways.)
- Click ‘Add Value’. You should now be able to see your current balance.
- Log Out to end the session.
3. Send your document to the printers located in the center of the Computer Lab.
- Windows stations: Use the normal File-Print or print icon options. Select either the black/white or color printer.
- Mac stations: Go to PaperCut (Same as Step 2) and click on “WebPrint.” For more information, follow these instructions.
4. Log on to a computer next to the printers and print.
- The printers are located in the center of the computer lab.
- Make sure to log on to the appropriate black/white or color printer.
Black & White: $.05/page
Color – $.18/page
Note: Printing is set as a default to double-sided.
Black and White – $.03/page
Color – $.12/page
Refunds: See the Library Help Desk for assistance.