Group Study Rooms
CSU students are welcome to reserve one of our group study rooms. Most rooms seat 6-8 students comfortably.
- Equipment includes a large video monitor. Use AirServer to mirror your laptop or phone.
- Each room has a whiteboard. Dry-erase markers are available for loan at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
- Study rooms are also available in the Behavioral Sciences and Biology buildings.
Room Reservation Guidelines
- Reservations can be made by CSU students, staff, or faculty using their eID and password.
- Rooms can be reserved up to seven days in advance.
- Users have a 3 hour time limit per day.
- The entire room reservation is forfeited if users are 15 minutes late.