Video Studio & Editing Bays
Morgan Library has a video studio and editing bays available for CSU students, faculty, and staff to reserve for video production work.
This studio is designed for the creation of videos. It has:
- Panasonic AVCCAM (AG-HMC 150) Digital Camcorder
- Interview Lights
- Background Stand/Paper
Video cameras and SD cards can be checked out at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
Video Editing Bays
These editing bays are available to edit existing videos and have:
- Mac Pro desktop computer
- Dual 26-inch Samsung monitors
- Rooms are reservable only for video production activity for up to three hours per day
- If the user or group is 15 minutes late, this forfeits the reservation of the room
- Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance
- Before going to your reserved room, contact the staff at the Help Desk to unlock the door
To reserve, contact the Help Desk (491-1841) or go to the Reservation Calendar.