Video Studio & Editing Bays
Morgan Library has a video studio and editing bays available for CSU students, faculty, and staff to reserve for video production work.
The Video Studio is unavailable during Fall 2021.
This studio is designed for the creation of videos. It has:
- Panasonic AVCCAM (AG-HMC 150) Digital Camcorder
- Interview Lights
- Background Stand/Paper
Video cameras and SD cards can be checked out at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
Video Editing Bays
These editing bays are available to edit existing videos and have:
- Mac Pro desktop computer
- Dual 26-inch Samsung monitors
- Rooms are reservable only for video production activity for up to three hours per day
- If the user or group is 15 minutes late, this forfeits the reservation of the room
- Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance
- Before going to your reserved room, contact the staff at the Help Desk to unlock the door
To reserve, contact the Help Desk (491-1841) or go to the Reservation Calendar.