Morgan Library does not have traditional photocopiers for public use. Instead, patrons are welcome to use the book scanning stations, located across from the Loan & Reserve Desk.
Scannx Book ScanCenter Elite Features:
- Scan books and documents into searchable PDF, Word doc, JPEG, TIFF and PNG file formats.
- Send scanned files to print, email, or to a smartphone/tablet or USB flash drive.
- Automatic document feeder
Printing with Scannx:
- Scannx will send both black & white and color documents to be printed.
- After using the Scannx Station to send a document to be printed, patrons can pick up the print jobs in the computer lab.
- Patrons will need funds in their PaperCut account to print.
- For more information, see Printing Instructions.
For assistance with the Scannx Book ScanCenter, visit the Morgan Library Help Desk.