Morgan Library does not have traditional photocopiers for public use. Instead, patrons are welcome to use the book scanning stations, located in the Morgan Library Computer Lab.
Scannx Book ScanCenter Elite Features:
- Scan books and documents into searchable PDF, Word doc, JPEG, TIFF and PNG file formats.
- Send scanned files to print, email, or to a smartphone/tablet or USB flash drive.
- Automatic document feeder
Printing with Scannx:
- Scannx will send both black & white and color documents to be printed.
- After using the Scannx Station to send a document to be printed, patrons can pick up the print jobs in the computer lab.
- Patrons will need funds in their PaperCut account to print.
- For more information, see Printing Instructions.
For assistance with the Scannx Book ScanCenter, visit the Morgan Library Help Desk.