We will not be checking out lockers for the 2020/2021 academic school year.
Visit the Loan & Reserve Desk in Morgan Library to check out lockers. They are located on the first floor and in the basement of Morgan Library.
- Lockers are available for check out one semester at a time to CSU students and faculty.
- Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Overdue locker keys will result in suspension of borrowing privileges until either the locker is renewed or the key is returned.
- If overdue locker keys are not returned or renewed within 30 days, the contents of the lockers are removed and turned over to the University Lost and Found.
- Library materials may not be stored in lockers unless they have been checked out at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
- CSU Libraries and/or CSUPD reserve the right to inspect lockers at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the locker policy, please contact the Loan & Reserve Desk at (970) 491-1842.