The Disaster Response Responsibilities
The Colorado State University Libraries’ Disaster Plan is an essential component in our effort to protect collections and ensure the safety of staff.
- ALA Disaster Response: A Selected Annotated Bibliography
- CoOL Disaster Preparedness and Response
- dPlan: The Online Disaster-Planning Tool ( NEDCC)
- Iowa Flood Recovery Booklet (University of Iowa Libraries)
- Library of Congress Emergency Preparedness
- A Library Underwater: Remembering the Flood of 1997
Morgan Library, Suite 202
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-1019
Reading Room Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays by appointment.
Coordinator, Archives & Special Collections