Get your eID ready
If you’re a current student, faculty member or staff member, your eID is your ticket to getting to library resources off-campus.
In most situations, all you will need to do is:
- Browse resources on Primo or databases normally, as if you were on campus
- Sign in to Primo to ensure you’re seeing all full-text items and their availability
- Enter your eID when databases prompt you
That’s it! Once you sign in, your session will remain active until you completely exit your web browser.
Ensure you’re seeing all our resources:
When searching in Primo from off-campus, e-journals and other items incorrectly display as “no full text available.” To ensure you’re seeing all our full-text items and their availability, you must sign in to Primo.
If you’re trying to get to an e-Reserve:
- Use secure.colostate.edu. Don’t know what that is? More information about secure.colostate.edu.
- If your access is denied and you get a DUO Security error, please call 970-491-7276 or follow the instructions on the DUO: Two Factor Authentication webpage.
If signing in with your eID doesn’t work…
Need more help?
For basic questions, call the Help Desk at (970) 491-1841. Or Ask Us! with our 24/7 chat service.
Distance learners should see our Distance Learner’s Guide for helpful information.