Reserve a Room
We are not taking reservations for the Event Hall or classrooms at this time.
Make a reservation:
- Available for CSU students, faculty and staff to reserve for a maximum of three hours per day.
- Each room seats 6-8 people.
- Equipment includes a large display HDTV and personal laptop access to video and audio jacks.
- Each room has a whiteboard. Dry-erase markers are available at the Loan & Reserve Desk.
- Study rooms are also available in the Behavioral Sciences building.
- Additional information on Assistive Technology at Morgan Library
- No reservation required.
- Check in at the Help Desk to get access to the Specialized Software Room.
- Additional information on Video Studio/Editing Rooms
Room Reservation Policy
- Reservations can be made by CSU students, staff, or faculty using their eID and password.
- Users can only reserve rooms up to seven days in advance.
- Users have a 3 hour time limit per day.
- Room reservation is forfeited if users are 15 minutes late.
- Rooms are not intended for classroom instruction, student association meetings, thesis or dissertation defense.
Additional Study Areas:
- Group study areas and quiet study areas (no cellphones and minimal talking) are scattered throughout all floors of the Morgan Library. There is also a quiet study room in Room 301G and the basement is generally a quiet area.
- 24/7 Study Area: At this time, CSU Libraries does not offer 24/7 study space. The Cube is currently closed.