About the Libraries
Welcome from Dean Karen Estlund
The CSU Libraries is an intellectual and interdisciplinary nexus for the CSU community and Colorado residents. We support all students, researchers, and scholars across the university – every day!
Informed by the CSU Principles of Community, the Libraries provides the CSU community with the resources, tools and guidance necessary to critically engage with the global information landscape.
We prioritize providing information and services online whenever possible and support two physical locations to support community engagement, individual refection, and accessibility accommodations: Morgan Library and Veterinary Teaching Hospital Library.
CSU Libraries Services Spotlight
- Information literacy: Embedded library instruction by subject-specialists to help students develop research skills and engage in critical inquiry
- Data services: Expert consultations for data management and Open Access support
- Interlibrary loan: A nationally recognized service that has set the standard for research libraries
- Technology checkout: Laptops, iPads, video cameras, chargers and more for faculty, staff, and students
- Archives and Special Collections: Rich collections of unique materials with a particular commitment to Water Resources in the West, Agricultural and Natural Resources, and the University